1. How can a homeowner recognize when a roof system has problems?
Granules in gutter or downspout, spots on the interior ceilings.
2. What are my options if I decide to re-roof?
Today manufactures offer a lifetime warranty on asphalt shingles, we back that with 20 year warranty.
3. My roof leaks. Do I need to have it replaced completely?
It needs to be inspected by a licensed roofing contractor.
4. How long can I expect my roof system to last?
15-20 years. For a normal roof. 35 years on roofs installed in 2019 until today.
5. How do I know what type of roofing shingle is best for my roof and my budget?
Speak to a licensed roofing contractor for setting up a budget. We can help you set your budget.
6. What is the best asphalt shingle to use on my roof?
GAF Architecture shingles come with a lifetime warranty and we offer 20 year workmanship warranty.
7. My house has a flat roof. What is the best roof system for a flat roof?
Roll Torchdown roofing
8. What will a new roof system cost?
Depends on the size of your roof, not the square footage of house.
9. And what if my new roof leaks? Then what?
We back up our no leak warranty for 20 years.
10. How can I determine my annual roofing cost?
Depends on how often you need to blow leafs off.
11. At what temperature is it too cold to install asphalt shingles?
Below 40 degrees some manufactures suggest holding off installation.
12. Only the underlayment has been installed on my roof and it rained last night. Now, the underlayment is wrinkled. Does it have to be replaced?
Once it dries out it should lay down. With synthetic underlayment no wrinkles will occur.
13. How long can you leave underlayment exposed
Synthetic underlayment 6 to 12 months.